Pet Food Pantry
Pet Food Distribution for those in need at HSMC
2515 14th St. W. Bradenton
Dog & cat food
For more information, please call 941-747-8808 x 313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pet Pantry is a service of the Humane Society and is made possible through the generous contributions of local community members and businesses. For Manatee County residents who are unable to feed their pets, HSMC will assist by providing temporary pet food assistance.
This service is being offered to households in need of short term help with dog or cat food (for their owned animals) and that intend to keep their pets and not relinquish them.
HSMC Pet Pantry Guidelines
- Food is distributed Tuesday – Saturday from 10 am to 4:30 pm.
- Applicants must show proof of spay/neuter or must agree to spay or neuter their animals. HSMC can assist through their clinic.
- The quantity of pet food received will depend upon the number of owned pets (cats and dogs only), their size, and the available supply at the time of request.
- Requests for specific food types will be considered (i.e. senior, large breed, etc.), however, HSMC will only be able to provide what is available from donated supplies.
- HSMC reserves the right to deny food to anyone under any circumstances or to make exceptions based on individual need.
- Food provided through this service may not be resold; if HSMC determines that food has been resold, the household and each of its members will no longer benefit from the program.
- Service recipients must pick up food from HSMC.
- HSMC offers temporary pet food assistance; this service is not intended to supply food permanently.
- The HSMC Pet Pantry accepts donations of all kinds of unopened cat and dog food.
Wish list for donations
- Small to large bags of dry cat food (unopened only)
- Small to large bags of dry dog food (unopened only)